Saturday, October 30, 2010

Less than 2 months til Christmas!

Hey Everyone! Less than 2 months til Christmas so it's time to think about ordering Christmas cards and calendars! My favorite cards are the flat sheet photo collages. Leyla is too cute to send out just one photo, so this way I can pick out as many as I need too.
I've used several photo websites over the years and I have come back to Shutterfly. They may not be the cheapest, but their sales beat all plus they have way more templates to choose from in the card department. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
I like that they have a bunch of Christian based Christmas cards too, instead of the generic 'Happy Holidays'. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards
After looking through the 188 samples of Christmas cards, I think I'll be choosing from "Family Ornament" which shows 3 photos in ornament shapes, "Snowfall Flurry" which has one photo in an oval frame (if I can pick just one photo), or "Classic Snowflakes".
So check out their website, only 8 weeks left! http://www.shutterfly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment