



So we got our first snow storm for the winter! I was at work when it started to snow. It was really pretty from inside but then the reports started coming in from the night shift saying how treacherous it was out there. I didn't want to drive home so I ended up catching a ride with a fellow HUC to her house, watched Toy Story 3 and had hot chocolate. Rick picked me up at 2am and drove home on sheets of ice. Never slid though, he's a pretty good driver and was having fun. I was having a heart attack.. :) When we woke up there were 4 inches of snow and 26 degrees outside. Leyla and I bundled up and went out to play. Leyla kept screeching and was just so cute. :) We took a walk to the bridge and met up with our neighbor Jim. He invited us up to his yard to play with his granddaughter Ava and dog Yota. He had sledding saucers for them and tied the sleds to his quad and drove them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment